A Homid is a Garou born as a human and raised by humans. Homids do not make their First Change until puberty or thereafter; prior to their change, many suffer from dreams and visions dealing with wolves and the wilderness. Many Homids thrive in the human world, even as Garou, but tend to falter when dealing with nature.
Advantages of Homids include:
- No ability restrictions.
- A familiarity with human society.
- Higher abstract thought and the ability to reason.
- The ability to handle silver without penalty in Homid form.
- Easy access to Influence in the human world
- Low starting Gnosis.
- Limited senses and perception.
- The weakest starting form.
Homids may choose one of the Gifts Persuasion, Master of Fire, or Smell of Man at character creation.